Arm yourself with a thorough knowledge and understanding of AB 1634. Please refer to these documents so you know what to do and say in defense of AB 1634!
1. How YOU can help: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/How_can_I_help.pdf
2. What Law Enforcement says about AB 1634: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/may-Law%20Enforcement%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
3. Summary of AB 1634 Provisions: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/MAY%20Summary%20of%20Provisions.pdf
4. Rebuttal to claims of failed mandatory efforts in other communities: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/may-Quick%20Track%20Record%20Rebuttal.pdf
5. Rebuttal to AKC claims: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/may-AB%201634%20Rebuttal%20to%20AKC.pdf
6. Medical TRUTH about early spay/neuter: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/may-The%20Medical%20Truth%20about%20Early%20Spay%20and%20Neuter%20in%20Cats%20and%20Dogs.pdf
7. Frequently asked questions: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/CALIFORNIA%20HEALTHY%20PETS%20ACT%20FAQS.pdf
8. Nine reasons California NEEDS AB 1634: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/CHP%209%20reasons%20FINAL.pdf
9. An overview of AB 1634: http://www.cahealthypets.com/pdf/CHP%209%20reasons%20FINAL.pdf
For more helpful information on AB 1634 visit: www.cahealthypets.com
The Assembly is likely to vote this week. Maybe today! If you have not talked to your Assembly Representative yet it is not too late. Call and FAX today!